The Samsung Galaxy S10 is available now
Samsung's flagship devices - the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and S10e are available to purchase online and in-store now.
The moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived. The brand new Galaxy S10 range is officially here.
If you were lucky enough to pre-order a handset, you should've got it on Friday last week. We checked a number of times on leading technology websites and on online retailers, too, and it's save to say that most were showing 'sold out' a number of times.
Remember, if you pre-order the Galaxy S10 or S10+, you qualify for a free pair of Galaxy Buds. Normally priced at £139. We'll have a full review and more news on the Galaxy Buds within the next few days. Keep an eye out for that!
Three different versions: S10, S10+ and S10e
Samsung didn't release just one brand new smartphone this year - they released three! (In the S range). The Samsung Galaxy S10, S10+ and the S10e. The Galaxy S10 is the entry level smartphone, whereas, at the other end of the scale, there's the budget friendly S10e, which will reveal the likes of Apple's iPhone XR.
Lets take a look at the specs of each device:
- Colours: There are three colours to choose from: Prism White, Prism Black and Prism Green. The S10e comes in the above colours but can also be purchased in the bright and vibrant Canary Yellow colour. The S10+ can be purchased in two other exclusive colours: Ceramic White and Ceramic Black but are only available on 8GB/512GB and 12GB/1TB Galaxy S10+ models.
- Screen size & display type: The Galaxy S10+ rocks the biggest screen of the trio - 6.4", the S10 model has a 6.1" screen, with both models featuring Samsung's Edge display. The S10e has the smallest screen size of 5.8" and has a Flat display.
- Fingerprint Sensor: All versions of Samsung's flagship 2019 devices feature a fingerprint sensor, with the S10 and S10+ donning an on-screen Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor (which is safe and can also be used even if your finger is dirty). The cheaper S10e has a Capacitive fingerprint sensor built into the power and sleep / wake button, on the side of the handset.
- Front camera: The front camera on the Samsung Galaxy S10e and the Galaxy S10 is 10 megapixels. The Galaxy S10+ has the same 10 megapixel camera with another 8 megapixel camera on the front. The S10e and S10 feature a hole-punched like Selfie Camera on the front and the S10+ sports a RGB Depth Camera too.
- Rear camera: Both the Galaxy S10 and S10+ has a triple camera setup on the rear of the device. The cameras include: Telephoto Camera, Wide-angle Camera, Ultra Wide Camera. The Galaxy S10e only has two cameras on the back, dropping the Telephoto Camera. The Ultra-wide camera is 16 megapixels, the wide-angle is 12 megapixels and the telephoto has a 12 megapixel camera.
- Battery capacity: The Samsung Galaxy S10e has the smallest battery from S10 lineup - 3100mAh. The Galaxy S10 has a 3400mAh battery and the bigger, bolder S10+ has the largest battery: 4100mAh.
We will have even more news, features and review from the Galaxy S10 lineup very, very soon, so keep a look out for those.
For more tech news and reviews, follow us on Twitter @Hart_Pro_Tweets #HartleyProductions and Like us on Facebook and Instagram @HartleyProductionsOfficial. As always, keep checking back on hartleyproductions.uk for more.